The customer provides data in a voluntary way to fulfill an order or to contact to the shop representatives.
Who is the personal data Administrator?
The personal data Administrator is:
VET-MED Szymon Szymczak
63-720 Koźmin Wielkopolski
VAT identification number: 6211770353, statistical number (REGON): 302752150
The shop administrator is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to proccesing personal data and repeal of the directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "RODO").
What data is processed?
The VET-MED Szymon Szymczak company processes personal data being an indispensable element of the order processing. Data is obtained using the necessary forms (order, contact) and direct contact with client.
Address data- required for the invoice and shippment
- First and Last name, Company Name (optional)
- Street name and number, postal code, city
- Tax number
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Order ID's and contents
- Query content from contact forms
What purpose are personal data processed for?
- Realization of the order process including (until the process is complete):
- Information about the current order status,
- Delivery of the condigment notes for the needs of shipping ordered goods,
- Issuing invoices
- Implementation of the user's registered account service process (until the account is canceled)
What rights does the person whose data are processed have?
- The right to view, modify, transfer and to delete personal data of the user /customer of the vetmedcomfort.com shop.
- The right to limit and stop the processing of personal data of the user/customer of the vetmedcomfort.com shop.
- The right to submit a complaint to appropriate data protection authority.
The Data Controller reserves the right to refuse to delete Personal Data in a situation provided by applicable law.
Whom personal details are handed over to?
Personal data is provided to necessary entities in the process of order fulfiment, such as:
- logistics service providers (eg.courier companies, Poczta Polska),
- persons responsible for the implementation of the prder process and customer service being employees of the vetmedcomfort.com shop Administrator,
- supplier of Shoper online shop software
- payment integration provider Przelewy 24
- accounting office.
What safeguards were used?
Providing secure and encrypted connection thanks to the use of an SSL certificate.
The other provisions
In accordance with applicable law, personal data might be made available to authorized entities (judicial authorities, state administration, prosecution) in situations determined by applicable law.
What are "Cookies"?
"Cookies" are small text files which are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit different websites on the internet. A cookie file usually contains name of the website from which it comes, the "life expectancy" of the cookie (that is it's lifetime) and the accidentally generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
What do we use cookie files for?